Thursday, July 11, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Wrap Up

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing great on this fine Thursday.

The Read-a-thon is officially over, but don't be sad because there is another one coming up called the Booktubeathon.

Anyway, it's time for me to tell you what I read. Unfortunately I did not do amazing. With work and a four year old brother taking up all my time it's hard to find time to read.

I read three books though, and even though it's not more than that it is one book a day, which is pretty good for me.

1) Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen (228 pages)
2) The Short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer(224 pages)
3) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (336 pages)

Total of pages: 788

Now looking at the number of pages I read, I feel a lot better in what I've read.

If you've participated in a read-a-thon tell me about it. And if you have any tips they would be very appreciated.

-Marleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment