Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Mini Challenge #2

Hello! I'm here with another mini challenge. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy challenges.

Alright. So this challenge is by Kristin at Better Read Than Dead.

Find her here: http://www.angelsdemonsandvampires.com/

This is the question she asked:

You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased 5 books you've been dying to read, when the apocalypse hits. (Zombie, Demons, Vampires, Dean Winchester vs. Sam Winchester (yes, I'm watching Supernatural reruns) I don't care what apocalypse). You've got on chance at survival, what 2 books do you take and what 3 other items do you take?

This is a very different, and somewhat difficult question to answer. I think the books that I take would have to help me with survival so I think I would take The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks and probably a book where you see how the characters survive. This book would most likely be World War Z also by Max Brooks. Call me crazy, but I think he's got it. (Even though I haven't read either book, they have to be able to help me right?)

Second part of the question: This would have to be a hefty bookstore to help me with these other items in order to survive. I'm going to make this a Barnes and Noble Bookstore with a Starbucks in it. I would definitely get a knife from the Starbucks area, probably also some food, and a backpack to put all my items in so I don't have to carry them around in my arms. 

Of course I would have these items, but if a real apocalypse really happened, I don't know if I would be able to stay alive. But man I sure would try. And I would definitely try to get strength from my favorite book characters. Trying to remember how they got through it all and how I can too. I sure hope that would work....

-Marleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment